Wednesday, March 18, 2015

What a Mess!

So for this update I wanted to mess up the scene with the books, papers and wires. I also made the room a bit smaller as it looked a little longer than in the concept. To start out I created the papers from planes in 3d max, and then messed them up to look a little more natural and messy with the noise modifier for detail variation (especially for the profile on papers) and FFD modifier to create the big shapes. I then created low polygon optimized models by using box modeling techniques wrapping the box around the high-polies. Texturing was primarily done in Substance Designer with some use of photoshop and nDo2 for normal maps for the frame of the hologram in the middle of the room. My plan for next weekend is to add some of the remaining objects such as the ventilation, door and window blinds.





No comments:

Post a Comment